Robert J. Pinnero
Dedicated to serving clients who have been injured as a result of someone else's negligence. Defending individuals accused of crimes in federal, state and city courts, as well as filing bankruptcy to help clients who need debt relief.
Graduated Mercer University in 1993 and then licensed to practice law in Georgia.
Three primary areas of practice:
1. Bankruptcy & Debt - Chapter 7 & Chapter 13
2. Personal Injury - Automobile accidents & wrongful death
3. Criminal Defense - Felonies & misdemeanors
A compassionate lawyer who takes the time to learn about the specific needs of his clients so that his or her legal issue can be resolved in a satisfactory manner.
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- Georgia State University
- Major: Political Science
- Georgia, 1993
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 1993
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1993
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 1993
- Georgia Trial Lawyer Association, 1993 to Present
- Georgia Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 1993 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Owner, Lawyer
- Bankruptcy – Chapter 7 + Chapter 13
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense